31.60 Acres of woods with a 3 bed, 2 bath barndominium style home built in 2011 with approximately 2,000 sq. ft. of heated & cooled space. Very nice open concept living/kitchen & dinning room, tile floors through out, large kitchen with tons of cabinet space, wood burning stove and a brand new metal roof. This home sits atop a high mesa with a magnificent view of the Trinity River.
Other amenities include:
- 40x50 metal on metal barn that's fully insulated with a built in apartment, 2 bay doors and 20X50 attached carport.
- Aerobic septic system
- Automatic electric gate
- Over 1,000 feet of Trinity River Frontage
- White tail deer, hogs, ducks
- Pet proof fencing around the back yard
- High fenced garden area
- Large hardwood timber covers the property