"End of the Road Ranch"
130.27 total acres of beautiful rolling terrain. This ranch is located just east of the town of Centerville at the very end of county road 227. 75% of the ranch is made up of mature virgin hardwood & pine timber. The remaining 25% is in Bahia & costal grasses that is currently in hay production and the boundary lines are fenced with barbwire. At the front of the property on top of the hill you will find a 2 bedroom, 1 bath farmhouse (Approx. 800 sq. ft.) a 25x35 metal dirt floor barn with a workshop and a set of working pens. Property is fenced and cross fenced with 2 stock ponds (1 pond is 1.5 acres in size) located on the opposite ends of the property. There are several interior roads and shooting lanes throughout the property ready for hunting. This ranch is set up perfect for the new owner to run cattle, fish, hunt whitetail deer/hogs and enjoy the great outdoors. Call me today to schedule an appointment to view this amazing ranch, you will not be disappointed!!! Agriculture Exempt